MCB Project reveals further high-grade copper-gold results
We are pleased to announce our Philippine subsidiary Makilala Mining Company has received high-grade copper-gold assay results from our second drill hole, which was recently completed at the MCB Copper-Gold Project, located on the island of Luzon in the Philippines.
The results from hole MCB-034 confirm the position of a central core of high-grade mineralisation, similar to MCB-033, and has increased confidence for this portion of the mineral resource.
“Celsius is delighted with the excellent results received from the second hole MCB-034, which like those of the first hole MCB-033, provide a great deal of confidence in the quality and scale of the copper-gold mineralisation at our flagship MCB project, and in particular the scale and quality of the high grade core that is the focus of the current scoping study,” said Celsius Resources Executive Director Blair Sergeant.
• Continuity of high-grade core confirmed with assay results from MCB-034, including 74m @ 0.97% Cu and 0.14g/t gold from 353m down hole.
• Total intersection of 607m @ 0.44% copper and 0.04g/t gold from 26m down hole.
• The two drill holes completed to date (MCB-033 and MCB-034) have confirmed the continuity of the large-scale copper mineralisation in addition to providing greater definition to the higher-grade central core at MCB.
• The drilling results continue to improve confidence in the existing MCB Mineral Resource estimate.
• Drilling of MCB-036 has now commenced, which in addition to planned drill hole MCB-035, are aimed at defining deeper extensions to the large-scale copper mineralisation at MCB.